Ok folks. Its the LAST day of January….. time to see where my GOALS are at!
Here were my goals for the MONTH (click here to see the original post):
1. Bring 5 new Coaches onto my Coaching Team.
2. Bring in $3000 income from my coaching business.
3. Find a 10 k race in June to commit to.
4. Give $100 this month anonymously.
5. Help 8 people get started with their Health Journey by setting themselves up for success with a Beachbody Challenge Pack.
6. Be able to do ONE unassisted pull up.
7. Get a quote for the contractor for the basement.
8. Plan out the 4 dates for my husband.
9. Set the temple day, and call my family members to see if there are names to be done in their possession.
Here is where I ended up (technically the day is not out, so we’ll see if it changes by MONDAY when I set out my FEB GOALS!)
So, I didn’t make everything “perfectly,” but man! What an incredible month! I KNOW I am way further along in these things, than I would have been if I wasn’t anticipating having to report this to you readers. 🙂
Despite what life threw at us, and disappointments and successes, I have learned a LOT this month, and I am already breaking down and reverse engineering my goals for FEBRUARY! So stoked….. and like I said…… the day aint over yet….. 😉 I am very excited for the momentum that is building within my business, and the stability of our weekly dates. Everything is pretty awesome from my standpoint.
Thoughts??? I even had things happen that I didn’t plan on, that will accelerate my yearly goals!!! I’ll talk about that in my Feb post next monday. Stay tuned!
How did you do on your goals?!?!!?!?