Total Time: 15 min.
Prep Time: 15 min.
Cooking Time: None
Yield: about 18 servings, 1 ball each
¼ cup almond flour
¾ cup dry old-fashioned rolled oats, gluten-free
1 scoop Vanilla Shakeology
1 tsp. ground cinnamon
½ tsp. ground ginger
¼ tsp. ground cloves
1¼ cups pitted dates, packed
1. Place almond flour, oats, Shakeology, cinnamon, ginger, and cloves in a food processor; pulse until mixture is the consistency of flour.
2. Add half of dates; pulse until well blended.
3. Add remaining dates; pulse until mixture forms a uniform dough.
4. Shape dough into eighteen walnut-sized balls; place in airtight container.
5. Refrigerate for at least 1 hour before serving.
If you have questions about the portions, please click here
to post a question in our forums so our experts can help. Please include a link to the recipe you’re asking about.